Superpower is available in small quantities at high and standard
voltages (see below). Small quantities are paid via credit
card, bank card or Paypal. For large quantities please contact us at
or call 864 444 9981 (Eastern time USA, GMT-5).
- Read the Order Agreement below before ordering
- View Shipping Options before ordering
- Production Superpower regulators have a coating to protect delicate surface mount components. They look like this:
- SPHP Positive 10A
- SPHP Negative 10A
- SPJ High Current 2A
- SP Standard 500mA
- SPM Mini 225mA
- SPM SPJ SPHP Custom
Contact us to discuss your specific voltage
and power handling needs. We can provide you with custom pinout, custom
voltage and power handling requirements. We are also happy to discuss OEM or license agreements.
By ordering/purchasing Belleson Superpower regulators, you agree that SP and SPJ devices have no output protection and a short circuit of the output to ground can damage or destroy the regulator. All devices are tested prior to shipment and damaged devices will not be replaced.
You also agree that misuse or misapplication of Belleson products may cause damage where attempted use or application occurs and you as user of the product(s) accept all responsibility for all consequences of use or application of Belleson product(s) and will not hold Belleson responsible for any damage nor injury as a result of use or attempted use of Belleson products.
Belleson products are not authorized for use as critical components in life support devices or systems. As used herein:
- Life support devices or systems are devices or systems which, (a) are intended for surgical implant into the body, or (b) support or sustain life, and whose failure to perform when properly used in accordance with instructions for use provided in the labeling, can be reasonably expected to result in a significant injury to the user.
- A critical component is any component of a life support device or system whose failure to perform can be reasonably expected to cause the failure of the life support device or system, or to affect its safety or effectiveness.